CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Ultrasound...More Pics!

I know it's been forever since I posted anything. I have a ton of pics to post of Arden. But for now, here are some more pics of the boys!
These were taken today during my 3rd ultrasound. The 4D pics are so great! Right now, both babies are breech, but they're moving all over the place.
Great profile shot of Baby Boy B. His mouth is wide open, and he's about to insert his hand (see next pic.)

Mmm...that's a tasty hand. He's too cute!

Baby Boy A's body. Hope he doesn't mind having his knees shoved in his face! Oh, and isn't it such a sweet face?

Here's both boys. I know the pic looks a bit jumbled-up...you'll just have to look closely. Baby Boy B's face is on top and looking down. Baby Boy A's body is on the bottom. You can see the bridge of his nose, but most of his face is being hidden by his arm.

I'm definitely feeling pretty pregnant these days. It's already difficult to get comfortable while sleeping, and the acid reflux is just terrible. I'm almost 21 weeks along, so I know the boys will be here before I know it. I have a feeling I will NOT be ready. Ha!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness...you are already 21 weeks? Those little boys will be here before you know it. I hope someone gives you a diaper shower. I had one and it was the greatest blessing ever!!! Are the boys identical? If you do have a c-section (I know you mentioned they are breech, and they could turn), I've got lots of "tips"!!! Hopefully they will cooperate for you! You keep those pictures coming. I actually miss being pregnant and I just had Mackenzie!

Brittany H. said...

Wow, it seems like it's going so fast! How in the world is there enough room for two?! Those 4D pics are great.

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you! But a little nervous, too. Two boys are a handful! I hope Arden is ready to be the boss of the house.