CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tummy Time!

I've been working with Arden on strengthening her muscles and spending more time on her tummy. It's been hard to have much tummy time because she spits up so much, and she also doesn't like tummy time. However, as you can see, she's doing quite well now. She can lift her head up for longer periods at a time. Being nearly 19 weeks, she's a bit behind on this achievement. I'm proud of her, though!




She's a bit upset in this pic. She seems to be able to hold her head up higher when she's upset. Go figure!

Here he she is right after the above pic. Somehow she managed to flip herself onto her back! I know this should be considered some kind of milestone, but I know she didn't do it on purpose. She pretty much just fell over and rolled onto her back by coincidence.



Here she is in action!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

My girls HATE tummy time. I never made Emily do it since she cried during it. However I probably should have done it more because she was a late walker and a lot of it had to do with her low muscle strength. Sarah has the same problem as Arden and spits up everytime. Looks like Arden is doing a good job!