CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not as Excruciating

I just got back from Arden's 4-month well-baby checkup. I gave her a little infant Tylenol before we left, and I think it actually helped. She screamed her head off during the shots, but I was able to calm her down more quickly this time. Plus, she fell asleep on the way home.

Her Stats
Weight: 10 pounds 6.5 ounces (3%)
Height: 23.25 inches (40% or so)

The doctor thinks she needs to gain more weight and believes starting her on solid foods might do the trick. He also said it might help decrease her spitting episodes. So I guess we'll start experimenting with rice cereal and see how it goes.

Here are a couple of pics of my sleeping angel. Hopefully she'll feel ok later and let me get some 4-month pics of her.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Arden is so sweet and cute! Yay for the finds at the consignment shop. I just love kid consignment sales.