CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lewis Family Fun Day

Adam had Sunday and Monday nights off of work, so we spent a lovely afternoon on Monday as a family. First, we went to "Next Best Thing," which is a children's consignment shop. A friend at church told me about it, so I had to check it out. I came home with two cute outfits and five pairs of shoes for Arden, all for just $22! After that, we drove to the waterfront and strolled along the water. It made me a little nervous to be that close to the water with Arden, but she didn't seem to mind. I can't wait to get my hands on Jasmine's old stroller! We then drove around until Adam found a park he'd seen on a map. It looked like a nice park. It even had a frisbee golf course. Too bad it's right next door to the waste treatment plant. Phew! We didn't get out of the car and headed for home to feed Arden. Then we went to dinner at Spunky McDoogle's. I didn't realize until we walked in that it's a bar and grill...meaning most of it was a smoking section. We didn't smell any smoke as we ate, though. The food was yummy, and the service was pretty good. As soon as Arden became fussy, we knew it was time to head home.

We had a lovely day. I hope we can have more Lewis Family Fun Days in the near future!






No comments: