CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Dressed in My Sunday Best

Today has been a good day. We were on time for church! Arden was a little fussy during Sacrament Meeting. After nursing her instead of going to Sunday School, she did great in Relief Society. Last week she was a little fussy. I thought maybe she'd had enough of being held. So I put her in her carrier for Relief Society, and she had a blast. She was chit-chatting all through the lesson. Hey, as long as she isn't fussing, I'm good!

My life is about to become a lot busier. Today, it was like everywhere I turned someone was asking me to do something. I just got a calling today. Since it isn't "official" yet, I can't say what it is. Let's just say it will probably prove to be difficult with Arden in toe, especially since I have to nurse her during Sunday School hour. Also, I'm going to be a Visiting Teacher. I didn't do too good at that while we were in Colfax Ward, but I should do better here. Plus, I've been asked to help put the Relief Society Birthday program together, which will take place in March. All I can say is, good thing I don't have to go to work! In all honesty, though, I'm glad this Ward has welcomed me with open arms. I feel like I'm a part of something, not just someone sitting in the background. It's gonna be great!

Below are some pics of Arden in the outfit she wore to church today. It's another consignment find. She's the cutest!







Just a sample of the music she was making during Relief Society today. Cutie pie!

No comments: