CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

15 Weeks Today!

I can't believe Arden is 15 weeks old!

Just this past week, I realized I'm starting to get the hang of this mom thing. I CAN take a shower everyday! All I have to do is put her in her rocker chair in the bathroom after her morning feeding and take a shower. For some reason I thought she needed to be asleep in order for me to get a shower...I don't know why. I also realized she's supposed to be getting 10 hours of sleep a night, and that definitely wasn't happening. She would go to bed between 10:30 p.m. and midnight, wake up once during the night, and then be up for good once the sun came up. It definitely wasn't a 10-hour stretch. So I tried giving her a bath two hours earlier, feeding her one more time, and putting her to bed. It totally worked! Who knew! She's also sleeping longer. Just a couple nights ago she slept for 9 hours straight! I think that was just a fluke, though.

I was also able to take Arden to Relief Society at church today. It was the second time I tried this. The first time, we were 30 minutes late, and she only lasted 10 minutes. This time, we got there on time, and she lasted until 5 minutes 'til the end of class. I was able to nurse her during Sunday School, so I think that helped. Hopefully next week will be even better!
Below are a couple pics of what she wore to church today. I found the jumper dress at a consignment sale. So cute!

She fell asleep on our way home from church and slept for a couple of hours. This pic was taken after she awoke. "Feed me NOW, mom!"

After the feeding...much more tolerant!


I posted more pics from her 15th week, so keep on scrolling!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: