CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Little Dancer

Here are some pics from Arden's 3-month photoshoot. My friend Crystie got her this cute "Little Dancer" outfit. Thanks, Crystie!

On a side note, I took Arden to the doctor today because I noticed a pink tint to her diaper inserts after she had dirtied them. I first noticed it on Sunday. I didn't see it with every dirty diaper, so I thought it might be nothing. When I saw it again today, though, I started to worry. So Adam and I took her to the doctor. He did a test to see if she had blood in her urine. It came back negative, so apparently all is well. He isn't sure what the pink tint is, but he knows it isn't blood. So our baby girl is just fine, and I have peace of mind.

Oh, and she's 9 pounds 15 ounces!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: