CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Christmas in the Manger

I went a little crazy and got a bunch of Christmas books this year. As a child, I remember being so excited as my parents unpacked our Christmas books from the Christmas storage boxes. I loved reading those books every year! I want my kids to feel the same way. I want them to look forward to reading these special Christmas books each Christmas.

Every day, since the day after Thanksgiving, I read Arden Christmas books. She became so familiar with them that she knew the stories...knew the words. One day, we were reading Christmas in the Manger, and I realized she could finish each rhyming line. I showed this talent off to the grandparents when they came over. They loved it!

I realized I needed to record it for cuteness' sake...plus, I figured she'd like to watch herself in the future. I waited a little long to do the recording...it was probably a week after Christmas, and we hadn't read the book in awhile. She was a little rusty. Ah well...still cute.

Enjoy!


No comments: