CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Eve!

Mmmk, so I know this is really late. I couldn't just skip it, though!

Traditionally, Christmas Eve is "Becky's Christmas." We all get together with my Aunt Becky at my mom's house, have dinner, and give Becky her Christmas presents. Unfortunately, at the beginning of last year, Becky had a fall. Her colon ended up rupturing. During surgery, it was discovered that she had stage 4 ovarian cancer. She's been through chemotherapy this past year and seems to be feeling better. She isn't mobile, though, so we have to make time to see her. When we do see her, she's in good spirits. I can make all the excuses in the world as to why I don't make time to see her...I really just need to go more often.

We still ended up having dinner at my mom's house. My mom surprised us by setting up a Christmas tree in her office. She had to get rid of hers last year due to the discovery of lead in it, and I didn't think she was going to get another one. Surprise! I didn't get any pictures, but it was a lovely tree. Anywho, dinner was delicious, but the baby boys have a way of making an evening unenjoyable. Once 5 p.m. hits, they are not happy babies. We headed home and had all kids in bed by 8:30 p.m. Phew!

Rogan and Grayson

Rogan!

Grayson!

I love their matching Christmas tree pjs. I got them at the GMOM consignment sale.
I got Arden dressed up for some shots by the tree. These are the best ones I could get!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: