CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland!!!

So I can still hardly believe the snow we had yesterday! Adam, Arden, and I ventured out for lunch before it got too bad...although we did a little slipping and sliding on the way home. Once we got home, we openned all the blinds and enjoyed the beautiful scene out our living room windows. Simply gorgeous!

This wasn't Arden's first snow. It actually snowed while we were in New Bern! I didn't dare take her out in it then, though...she was a bit young.


Here's what it looked like this afternoon. I took Arden outside and snapped some cute pics.

I got this cute hat at Old Navy. It's one of her Christmas presents, but I figured she could make use of it now.




Yes, our apartment's playground has those old school bouncy toys.

Although the snow is beautiful, it's a pain to drive in. Adam had to work last night and again tonight. I'm so glad he's a safe driver.

No comments: