CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Arden's Christmas Best

It seemed impossible to find Arden a Christmas dress this year. Last year, Walmart had a very good selection for infants. This year, however, all they had were Santa-type dresses for infants. They had lots of dresses for 12 months and bigger...but Arden wasn't about to fit in a 12-month dress! I looked on eBay and found some cute ones, but I let the bidding pass me by. Then, we went to the mall and checked out JCPenney on the way out. Adam found the sweetest red dress. There was only one left in her size (9-months), and it was on clearance. Score! I think it's just precious.

I finally got around to taking pics of her by the tree. She LOVED the fact that I moved the baby gate so she could actually get to the tree. Talk about baby-heaven!







My silly little monkey!

No comments: