CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Stake Conference

Last weekend was Stake Conference. Adam didn't get much sleep the day before due to the fact he had to get up earlier to watch Arden while I went out for a Girls' Night (yay)! So, he opted to sleep after he got home from work. I decided to go anyways. I was about 30 minutes late and had to park a little far from the convention center. Once I got inside the building, I stayed in the hall and never stepped foot in the ballroom. I really have no idea what the speakers said. I was hoping to at least see Catie there, but that didn't happen, either. About 10 minutes before it was all over, Arden got super fussy. I went ahead and called it quits. I called Catie once I got to the car, and she said she would come by the house later that afternoon. She did, and Arden loved every second of her visit.
She's very interested in reading about Jungle Babies!

Yay Aunt Catie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: