CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Graduation Celebration!

On Saturday we celebrated Adam's graduation from college. Yayyyyy!!!! We were wondering when this day would come. :o) He's so glad to be finished with school, and I'm glad I get to see him more often! His parents threw him a little party, and all of his immediate family was there.


If you click on the pic of the seal, it'll lead you to a video Adam made recalling his college years and UNCG's fake history. Quite hilarious, if you ask me! Just so you know...it's 9 minutes long.



This is Adam's American Beech tree. It was planted right before he left on his mission. If I was thinking about it, I would've gotten a pic of how it is today. It's much bigger now!



Adam's sister Amy has started a professional photography business. She decided to put her skills to the test and capture some family photos. I know I've never been a part of a Lewis family photo, and we've been married for five years! Check them out below. I really like the one with Adam, me, and our baby bump! It's about time we have a decent photo together.




The pictures below are random pictures I took...nothing professional (obviously). Although I do like the one with Gavin and the puppy.


The Cards stopped by for a visit.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: