CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 01, 2008

17 Weeks!

I had a doctor's appointment on Friday. The baby's heartrate was 162, and I've gained a total of 5 pounds so far. Everything's looking and sounding good! The Countdown to Ultrasound has begun! My ultrasound has been scheduled for Friday, June 13th. I'm so excited! Hopefully, the baby won't be modest. I'm secretly (or not so secretly) hoping for a girl. Adam wishes for a boy. Chances are, it's a boy. Adam's parents have 4 grandchildren, all boys. It would be nice to have a girl in the mix. Girls run in my family, but I suppose that has nothing to do with me. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Girl or boy...I'm so happy :)
What do you think it will be? Click on the poll to the right, and see what others think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: