CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Changes

Adam has officially finished school. His last quiz was Friday. He is soooo glad! I am, too, of course. I think he'll be getting his diploma in May. He has also started management training at Harris Teeter. He had to switch stores to do so. He now works at the big one in Friendly Shopping Center. Training should last a few more months. After it ends, who knows where we'll be going. I guess we'll just wait and see!

I started my new position at Sechrest Funeral Service in High Point. The first few days were quite stressful, but all is well now. There are just a couple of things I'm still unsure of, but they'll get worked out eventually. Heavenly Father knew I could do it. I knew it, too; I just needed a little convincing. I really miss my friends at Hanes-Lineberry, but I'm very glad to be where I am.

We are officially part of the Colfax Ward again. Our records were transferred this past week. I imagine we have callings to look forward to. I've already been assigned to speak. It was supposed to happen last Sunday, but church was cancelled due to parking lot issues. Now I'll be speaking in February. Ugh! Oh, they had a chili cookoff last night. Adam entered but didn't win anything. There were quite a few pots of chili. I'm not sure, but I think it might've been a little biased. The chili was labeled with the maker's name, so.....who knows! I still thought his chili was the best.

I just learned yesterday that my cousin Rodney and his wife Moe had their second child, a daughter named Donovan Elizabeth, on Jan. 7. I've seen pics, and she's very cute. Congratulations to them and big brother Atticus!

Let's see...I guess that's all the big news...for now.

No comments: