CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Is it just me, or did 2007 fly by? We really didn't do anything for New Year's Eve this year. Adam was supposed to have the night off, but he had to work. However, we did go to his parents' house and played DVD Clue before he went to work. Adam got the game from my mom for Christmas last year, and we've never played it! It took us over two hours to play since it was our first time, but it was fun. Chris was at my dad's when I got home. We had fun playing with Jasmine and watching the ball drop.

New Year's Eve was my last day at Hanes-Lineberry Funeral Home. It was a very emotional and stressful day for me. I was sad about leaving all of my friends. Plus, I had a ton of work to do before I left. My sweet friends took me out to lunch at Golden Corral. Kyndal got me a cake, and Pam got me this cute little turtle that dances to "Funky Town." As you can see by the video, Jasmine loves that thing! Thanks Pam!
I start my first day at Sechrest Funeral Home tomorrow. I'm not horribly nervous about it, so I should be ok. And I know I'll see Kyndal and the gang again. It's not like I moved across the country. Everything will be just fine.
Anywho, Happy New Year!



No comments: