CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

It's a shame it didn't feel like Halloween this year. Our ward cancelled our Trunk-or-Treat! It was originally scheduled for tonight, but apparently there were complaints about having it on Halloween night. So instead of rescheduling it for the Friday or Saturday before, it was just cancelled! Adam and I are very disappointed. He was going to be Lion-O, and I was going to be Cheetara. They're from the Thundercats in case you were wondering. Luckily I didn't buy anything for my costume before the activity was cancelled. However, Adam made a sword out of wood and everything! I suppose there's always next year, but I think I'll want to be something else by then.
We did carve pumpkin, though. Actually, we just carved one. We bought the fake pumpkins from Michaels to see how they worked. Since they aren't ones you have to throw away, we decided to carve our faces. Adam found a great pic of me to use as a stencil, but he couldn't find one for him. So he just carved mine for me. Now we have a whole year to get a good stencil pic of him. I think mine turned out great! Thanks babydoll!

See! It really is a pumpkin!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: