CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ode to Rocky

Rocky, my nephew Keaton's little pomeranian, got hit by a car last Friday. He escaped from the back screened-in porch and made his way to the busy road. Keaton was at school at the time. He and his brothers were devastated. So last Saturday they had a little graveside service....and went out and bought three new puppies! They're 9-week-old rat terriers....so cute! Amy and the boys brought them over last Sunday. I didn't hear one word about Rocky come from their lips....poor Rocky. I don't know...I suppose it's better to heal quickly?


Below are some pics I took of Rocky throughout his short little life.





Poor little Rocky...he had such a long life ahead of him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: