CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Jasmine is 2!

So Jasmine turned 2 this past Friday. As with most Filipino culture, she had a huge birthday bash on Saturday. It started at 4 p.m. Adam and I stayed until a little after 7 p.m., but I'm sure people stayed there a lot later. The house was packed with people and food. It was hot as blazes! I'm really glad the weather was nice, because we could spend time outside. Jasmine had fun bouncing in her blow-up castle thing. I tried to get some cute pics of her, but she wouldn't look at the camera! She wouldn't smile, either. At least she knows who I am now, and she isn't as afraid of Adam anymore.

Enjoy the pics!

Jasmine and her daddy


Jasmine was very interested in this baby girl. I think Jasmine will be a "mothering" type to her friends. It's hard to believe Jasmine used to fit in one of those carseats! She looks so thoughtful in the upper right pic, don't you think?


Jasmine had a great time bouncing in her "castle" with her friends!





Carl and Jasmine

Buddy looks awfully cute in his "nest," so I decided to take the shot!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: