CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Stuff

So I've officially started updating my blog as I would my website. It's just too much to update both, plus updating the blog is easier. I've also started to make photo collages instead of posting one pic at a time. I noticed a lot of bloggers are doing that lately, so I thought I'd give it a try. It takes awhile to put them together, but it takes nearly no time to post them. Maybe other bloggers know a secret I don't! Anywho, I'll give it a try for awhile.

Alright, so there are three "Big News" items I have to announce. First, Jason and Sabrina are expecting their first child! I've known since the end of April but couldn't say anything until they officially announced it. The baby's due January 1, 2008! I just know she's going to have that baby on Christmas Day!

Second, Miranda and Matt had baby Jenna on Thursday morning! She was originally due on July 20, but Miranda knew she'd be having her a week early. She thought she would have to be induced, but Jenna came all on her own. Miranda was in labor for about 6 hours....lucky girl. Jenna is 8 lbs 14 oz and 22 in. long. She has jaundice, but that'll soon be over, and the new little family will be home. Once I get a pic, I'll be sure to post it. Adam and I will be visiting them in August, and I can't wait to meet Jenna!

Third, Catie got a new job! She's been hating her job with BB&T for quite some time now. Well she had an interview with Wachovia on Thursday, and they offerred her the job on Friday! It's crazy how fast it came together. She'll be with BB&T through the end of the month, but after that she'll be a whole lot happier.

I finally got a new calling at church. I am an Enrichment Committee Member. This means I'll help plan the quarterly Enrichment activities...I guess it also means I have to go to them. It'll be good for me. My mother-in-law Mary Bernice has the same calling :)

Well, that's all the new stuff I can think of for now. Keep scrolling down to see pics and read about other things that happened during the past couple of weeks. Have a good one!

No comments: