CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

A Little Bit of Jasmine

Adam wasn't feeling too good this morning, so I decided to go to Colfax Ward and see my family. Mom and Meredith work in the library during Sunday School, Chris disappeared, and Dad and Jasmine didn't make it at all. So, I skipped out after Sacrament Meeting and headed over to Dad's. At first Jasmine was asleep, but she soon awoke. She was in a very good mood today, so I think I got some cute shots. I was also trying to get her to say my name. I think the best she can do is "Son."

I left from Dad's around 5 p.m. Adam was still in the shower when I got home. We watched a little TV, and I decided we should take a walk. We strolled over his parents' house and back. I hadn't walked there before, and I found it to be very nice. The time to go is in the evening after the hottest part of the day is done. We should definitely do it again sometime.

By the way, our road is finally open again! It's been closed since June 18th. Apparently there was a sink hole. I didn't know what the deal was until yesterday (a day after it reopened). It was a bit inconvenient, and I'm so glad it's back to normal.

Enjoy the pics!




Posted by Picasa

I know this pic is in the collage above, but I just had to show a close-up! Oh, and she's eating rice....for those of you who weren't sure.

No comments: