CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Graygan!

A few weeks ago I entered a contest by Just Be Happy. Alessandra is so amazingly talented! She makes the cutest crocheted creations! The contest was to design your own monster hat. She would pick two winners. The winners would get their monster hat in whatever size they wanted and be able to name it. Well, the contest ended yesterday, and I'm proud to say I was one of the winners!

It took me awhile to come with a name, so I decided to combine the names of my boys (since they were my inspiration.)

Grayson + Rogan = Graygan!


The hat looks AMAZING! I can't wait to get it and put it on one of the boys. Of course, I'll have to order another one...;o)

Click here to read the winning post!

1 comment:

Fernanda said...

That looks like so much fun!! That turned out awesome! She is very talented!