CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 04, 2011

Bumper Jumpers!


I bought a great deal through Groupon.com: $8 for three bounce sessions at Bumper Jumpers! It's normally $8.50 per session for kids over 1 year old (parents are free.) We'd never taken Arden to a bounce house place before, but I was pretty sure she'd love it. She loves to jump!
Well, we've gone 2 out of the 3 sessions. The first time, she was a bit wary. We had to help her climb the ladders and then slide down with her on the slides. The second time...completely opposite! She climbed all the ladders and slid down all the slides with little help out all. She was born to play at this place!
Right now the boys are free, but they won't be once they turn 1. That is so ridiculous to me. I think it should be 18 months. I guess one of us will have to stay home with the boys while the other one takes Arden to Bumper Jumpers. I think we both want to take her, though...because it's pretty dang fun!
Grayson

Arden
Rogan

She loves this castle jumper. She kept hugging all the characters!

Big kid slide!


Climbing and sliding with daddy...no fear!

No comments: