CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Independence Day!

So I realize this post is way late, but....Happy Birthday, USA!

We had a wonderful Independence Day weekend. Saturday morning we went to the ward's pancake breakfast. This was our first public outting with the boys. They were pretty content, thank goodness! Arden had lots of fun. She walked all over the grove. I'm sure she would've done it all day long if she had the choice.





Had to snap a shot of her walking by the flag in the grove.

That evening I took Arden to Crystie's house for some food and fun. Arden really took to Crystie's cousin Levi. They had so much fun together!


I was playing with the zoom on my camera. Pretty cool!

Crystie, Leslie, Arden, and Levi!

Sunday was Independence Day. We went to church, and it was the first time we took the boys!

Cheese!

Fun with mommy and daddy!

I found this dress at Kohl's. It's so adorable!


I took Arden to see the fireworks with dad, Chris, and Jasmine. It was her first time seeing them. I was so glad when they finally started, because all she wanted to do was run around. She was scared a couple of times, but I got her ooing and awing in no time. It was a fun evening!

No comments: