CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Baby Blessings

Adam blessed the boys on July 11th. He gave them beautiful blessings. It was hard for me to concentrate on them, though, because I was wrestling with Arden. I should've handed her off to family.

I'm so thankful for the Priesthood and our family. We are truly blessed!

The Priesthood Circle

Proud Grandmommies!

Arden loved all the attention she got from her cousins!

My family!

Yes, Rogan has something white coming out of his mouth...

I posted this pic just for giggles. It was taken by Keaton.

My dad with Arden

Catie's feeding Grayson, and Meredith's searching for words...hehe

Daddy's feeding Rogan.


Rogan...see the "R" on his pocket? Juanita Dunlap made the darling blessing outfits.

Grayson

Awww...

Sweet Baby Feet!

I think they love each other :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

that last picture of the boys cuddled together is adorable.

Brittany H. said...

Those outfits are so great! They are adorable.