CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We're One Month Old!

I can't believe how quickly time flies...and yet it seems like it's standing still. Our boys are one month old today. Wow! They are doing so well! They've come a long way since the beginning. I'm so proud of them.
I was lucky enough to get to spend lots of time with them today. My lovely maw-in-law watched Arden nearly all day long. Here's how we celebrated: bath time!
The boys get their baths on Thursdays and Sundays. This was their second official bath, as in being placed in water. Fun times!

Grayson got his bath first. He was actually ok with it for the most part, although he seems upset in the upper right pic. He became very calm after I clothed him. I also got to bottle-feed him, but he was tuckered out after 15 mL. He fell sound asleep, sweet boy.

Rogan got his bath a couple hours later. Nurse Cathy actually took pics while I was bathing him. So sweet! Rogan was not thrilled with his bath at all. I think the water cooled down too much before he actually got in it. He was so happy when he was clothed, too. I then bottle-fed him, but he didn't take much at all. He wanted to sleep.

I will add a more detailed update later, but this is all I have time for at the moment. G'night!

2 comments:

Brittany H. said...

Thanks for the update. I totally see Arden in their faces--especially Grayson!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

They are so tiny! I like the names! Especially Grayson.