CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother's Day

This year was my second official Mother's Day, and I have 3 kids! Crazy! I'd like to say the day was restful, but it wasn't. I took Arden to church all by my lonesome. I then fed her lunch, put her down for a nap, and arranged flowers for my mom, Mary Bernice, and Mayeth. No nap for me! We did have dinner at my mom's house, so I didn't have to cook....that was nice. Then we visited the boys at the NICU. We held them a long time, but we didn't get any pics. However, the boys (with the help of some nurses) made me the sweet card below. It made my day!

I'm grateful for all the mothers in my life. Happy Mother's Day!



The flowers I arranged for my mom.



A gift from Adam: My babies and their birthstones!

This necklace was made for me by a family support group at the NICU. It has all the birthstones of my kids. So sweet!

No comments: