CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Morning Aerobics

We have reached a new milestone, folks! On Saturday morning, Adam put his hand on my belly, and the baby gave him two big kicks! It was the first time he really knew he felt her. He felt her again Monday morning. She was moving so much that morning...doing her morning aerobics! It's so exciting!

And last night, while I was trying to go to sleep, she was moving like crazy. I put my hand on my belly and could feel her "swimming" around in there. I'm loving every second of it!

The pics below are from my second ultrasound, which was done a week ago. I had to go again, because the technician couldn't get a third pic of the heart she needed. We almost thought we'd have to go back a third time, because our little girl still was cooperating. But at the last minute, she came through! Her heart looks good...yay!

This 3-D pic is amazing. She looks so different than just two weeks before. No more alien baby!


It looks like she's yawning in this one...how sweet :o)

2 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

It sure is a small world. Matt and Liisa are super neat people that are so willing to help us. I am sure you will enjoy them in your ward. What did Matt say about us?

Kristina said...

Hey Allison! I just found out about your blog...we just started one too! Congrats on the upcoming baby!!! We have to come up and see you guys soon!