CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Greensboro Christmas Parade

I've lived here since I was 12, but I've never been to the Greensboro Christmas Parade. I decided this was the year to go. So, Mom, Meredith, Chris, and I hopped in the car and went! It was pretty cool....they had big balloons!
Mom and Meredith being goofy :)

Chris playing it cool.

The Nativity! This is what Christmas is all about.


Camels!


Look at this cute little pug dressed up as a reindeer!

Gumby!

Betty Boop!

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

I'll try some Green Eggs and Ham, Sam I Am!

Big dog with a News & Record paper.

Christmas Ornaments!


Stockings!


Thomas the Tank!

Toy Soldier!

Santa! You have to look really closely to see him. He's sitting to the right of the Chik-fil-A cow.

No comments: