CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas 2006!

Below are some pics from our Christmas holiday. I meant to take more pics, but I forgot!!
Lights! We visit this light show every year.
A pic of the culdasac. The pictures definitely don't do it justice!

Adam's very proud of this oar he made for one of his coworkers. It says "Go Back to Puerto Rico!" They are such jokers!



Adam and I on Christmas day at my dad's.



Gimme them presents!


Becky in her new winter attire.

Catie and Chris on Christmas Eve.

My, them are some big ol' lips!


Doesn't Jasmine look precious in her Christmas dress? She's almost too tall for it!




I just thought this was a silly pic!


Jasmine lends dad a helping hand in putting together her Disney Princess rocking chair.


All finished!


The Kitty looking for a slice!


He's such a poser...
I hope you all had a great Christmas!

No comments: