CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Father's Day 2011

I had a wonderful time celebrating Father's Day with all the dads in my life! I'm thankful for each one of them: my dad, my father-in-law, and Adam.

my baby daddy









Adam has had more time to play daddy lately! I started working again the day after these pics were taken. Adam gets home from work in the morning and stays up with the kids until they go down for their naps. I get home around 3 p.m., and the kids wake up soon after I arrive. I was dreading the schedule, but now I don't think it's so bad. You gotta do what you gotta do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great family fotos!! :) many blessings!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting an amazing limited edition giclee print giveaway by the very talented, Lark Calderon Gomez!