CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm thankful for all of the moms in my life. I'm thankful for my mom and all she does for my family. She's a great Nana! I'm also thankful for Adam's mom for her love and tenderness. She's a great grandma! I'm also thankful for my step-mother Mayeth for her hospitality and sweet nature.

I love the fact that I'm a mother. It isn't easy...at all. Sometimes I lose my patience, but these little ones know how to bring a smile to face.

Rogan about to take off!

Reigning in Rogan while Grayson cheeses it for the camera.

My Sweet Babies


Mischievous Little Monkeys


Me and my giggly girl!


I made chicken salad, and for dessert we had strawberry shortcake! I didn't get to rest much on Mother's Day, but I suppose that's fitting.

Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the picture of you holding the back of one of the boys shirt. You look so natural like you have to do that all the time. Cute kids.

Leslie said...

Your little family is so cute! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I'm so grateful for technology so we can really get to know each other. You are so good at making that possible with your great blogs and updates on facebook.

Moe said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to you, Allison! The kids are gorgeous - I just can't get over how big those boys are. They may just overtake Arden yet!