CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

The boys turned 13 months old today...on Friday the 13th! Freaky deaky, my friends...freaky deaky! Ok, maybe not so much.

Today has actually been a great day! My mom was able to leave work early today so I could have a break. During that break, I had the best job interview ever! (Yep, that's right, I have to get a job.) I was a bit upset at first, but I'm over it. To be honest, it'll be nice to have a break from the kids everyday. If it all works out, it'll be part-time but 30 hours/week. I'm excited! I'll fill you in on the details once they're all worked out.

Anywho, to celebrate the boys' 13-month birthday, I thought I should get around to posting the pics from their birthday party. We had their party on my birthday, April 16th! Fun stuff! We went with a Thing 1/Thing 2 theme from Dr. Seuss's Cat in the Hat. I baked the cakes, and Adam decorated them. A lot of family came over to celebrate. We all had fun!

Enjoy!




Grayson

Rogan

Adam made me a "Better Than Johnny Depp" cake. Yum-o!


Arden prefers frosting over cake.

1 comment:

Brittany H. said...

haha Love Arden's huge bite she's taking!