CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I was so excited for Halloween this year. I've been wanting to do Alice in Wonderland for so long. Having the boys made it all happen. Mary Bernice made their costumes, and they were super cute! Unfortunately, our church didn't have much of a Halloween event...just trunk-or-treating. No costume contest, no games, no food. It really bummed me out. I kind of feel like our family-themed costumes were pointless. Sad!

Anywho...onto the pics!

Rogan and Grayson...Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum!

The fam: The Queen of Hearts, The Mad Hatter, Alice, and Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum!

I picked up the red skirt and black dress at goodwill. I bought some felt, cut out some hearts, and hot-glued them to the black dress.




Below are some pics from last week. I count these as the boys' 6-month pics.

Grayson loves his mummy! Rogan is daddy's little monster. :)

We went to a Halloween party, and Arden loved this peek-a-boo cat!


She also loved playing with someone else's costume. In case you can't hear her, she's saying "ROAR!"

Ok, Grayson, turn her head this way...mommy wants to take a picture!


Rogi Bear

Graysie Face

Such cute kids I have! Man, they look alike.


And I'll leave you with a few kicks.

4 comments:

Nessa and Jeebs said...

what sweet kids- love the costumes!

Brittany H. said...

They DO look alike! Great costumes!!

Ashley said...

Great costumes! I love your skirt.

Moe said...

Wow, what great costumes! Your Queen of Hearts outfit came out awesome, Allison! I can't believe how big the boys have gotten. You and Adam have a beautiful family!