CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two Months Old!

It's hard to believe the boys turned 2 months old on June 13th! I feel like they're brand new...probably because they had only been home for 5 days. Anywho, the boys are happy and healthy! Here are a few pics from that day.

Rogan and Grayson

Rogan's 2 month stats
Weight: 7lbs 7oz (He's over 8 lbs now!)
Height: 19.75"


Grayson's 2 month stats
Weight: 7lbs 2oz (I'm sure he's bigger, too!)
Height: 19.5"

Happy feet! Cute. :) Dinosaur feet! Hilarious! :)

Arden loves her brothers!

She really, really loves them...

Maybe a little too much!





Yay for family!

2 comments:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

What a couple of good lookin' boys! Are you all going to make it to the reunion?

Allison said...

Thanks Marque! I would love to go to the reunion, but I'm not sure if it's going to be possible. I know Adam can't get those days off of work, so I'd have to go without him. Could be tough!