CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been awhile. I'm currently writing from Adam's parents' computer. We moved to New Bern nearly three weeks ago and still don't have the Internet. It's killing me!
Adam had the opportunity to be the grocery manager at the Harris Teeter in New Bern. He decided to take it as long as it meant he'd be making enough money so I could stay home with Arden. Well, it all worked out, and here we are! We are truly blessed to have this opportunity.
I must say Heavenly Father really does answer prayers, and only when He sees the time is right. Adam and I always knew it would be best for me to stay home with the baby and not go back to work. Unfortunately, that wasn't looking like a possibility. But then, out of no where, this job opportunity came about. It was just an idea...nothing set in stone...and then Arden came 4 weeks early. Did I mention she came the day after my baby shower? Crazy! Then Adam was offered the position, and we actually moved to New Bern on Arden's due date. This all would've been very difficult if Arden came on time. Obviously, I would've stayed in Greensboro, but Adam would've had to go to New Bern. It would've been insane!
So much has been going on since my last post. Arden is nearly 7 weeks old! She's grown so much, and I'm starting to get the hang of this mom-thing. It isn't easy, but it's better than it was at the beginning.
Once we get the Internet, I'll post pictures (I've taken a million!) and give you more details.

No comments: