CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

She's Here!

Arden Olivia

Born October 12, 2008 at 9:41 p.m.
5 pounds, 10 ounces
18.5 inches

As some of you may have heard, our baby girl arrived a bit early at 36 weeks and 1 day. She is perfectly healthy, though. We are truly blessed!

Here are a few pics of her to wet your appetite. As you can see, the sleepy little thing always has her eyes closed. I will post the birth story from my point-of-view soon!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats. I'm glad you all are doing well.

Gina said...

Congratulations!!! I will be anxiously awaiting the birth story!!

Moe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moe said...

Whoops! I somehow deleted my last comment. Anyway, Arden is absolutely beautiful, truly just a perfect little miracle! Here's wishing you a few hours of sleep in the midst of all the excitement!

PS--Love the name Arden, by the way. It's beautiful!

Amanda and Jason said...

yay! congrats! :-)

Shena said...

WOW! a baby shower and the birth in one day! You go girl! I was shocked to hear the news! Can't wait for the story. Congrats. She is beautiful. Hope you're getting some rest.

Kristina said...

Congrats!! I am glad everyone is healthy!