CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 04, 2008

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is Adam's birthday! Too bad he isn't in town to celebrate it with me. He left for Utah this morning and will be gone for 10 days! I started missing him before he even left.

At least I was able to make him a birthday cake on Saturday, and we celebrated with his family. I found a recipe for a cake made with strawberry yogurt, and I even made the cream cheese frosting. I figured that was up Adam's alley. I prefer mostly chocolate myself. It was very yummy, but the top layer kept trying to slide off the bottom layer (obviously because I didn't trim the top off the bottom layer, so it wasn't level). It's all good, though, as well as all gone!






Jasmine helped make Adam's cake...in her own special way.


Water balloon baseball! I watched from a distance.

No comments: