CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Snow on Valentine's Day?

At least now we can say we got snow on a holiday. Of course, it doesn't really count as a holiday if you still have to go to work.
Speaking of work, as I was driving there Feb. 14th, I discovered a huge crack in my windshield. I'm not sure if it's in the picture below or if it happened while I was driving to work. All I know is at one point there was a little ding in the middle of my windshield, and then there was a huge crack. I got it fixed this past Thursday and had to pay a $250 deductible. I had no idea I could've gotten the little ding fixed for free! I learned my lesson.
Anywho, the snow was lovely. The flakes were huge the night before, and Jasmine loved it. We got a couple of inches. Unfortunately, it was gone by the afternoon. I only wish Adam was here so we could go out and play in it. He was in Raleigh for management training classes.










Posted by Picasa

No comments: