CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

We had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday. We had two dinners Thursday, went to the Carolina Craftsmen's Christmas Classic at the coliseum on Friday, and ate more food on Saturday.
Thursday we had lunch at my mom's house with Aunt Becky. I coaxed everyone into taking some pics. I think they turned out great!














We then proceeded to Adam's parents' house to eat some more. Mark, Amy and the boys were there with their three little puppies. As you can see, I didn't get too many family pics.


Adam drew a "tattoo" on Jonathan's back for our Christmas music video (coming soon!), and of course Gavin and Colby wanted tattoos, too!


Saturday was our annual Daniels' Family Reunion (of sorts.) We had a great turn out this year.






Posted by Picasa
I hope you all had a great holiday!! Christmas is just around the corner!

No comments: